Last Updated: May 16, 2016
(collectively, “Disney”). You must read and agree to these terms before accessing and using the DMVR App, any Updates
(defined below in Section 2), the Content and the Service
2. License Grant. Within the Territory (defined below in Section 8) only, Disney grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable, non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license to (i) download, install and use the DMVR App, (ii) download, re-download, stream, render in real time, install, store, display and view the Content via the Service and the DMVR App, in each case on a personal, noncommercial use basis, on a Performance Computer (defined below in Section 4) and (iii) download, install and use software that updates the DMVR App (the “Updates” which are deemed part of the DMVR App when released). This is a license agreement and not an agreement for sale or assignment. You agree that Disney may add, modify and withdraw Content from the Service at any time.
3. Content Usage. Select Content can be either downloaded or streamed through the Service over an active Internet connection. The image quality will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection, the Performance Computer you use and the software currently installed on such computer. A high speed Internet connection is recommended in order to maximize your enjoyment of the DMVR Experience.
4. Experience Optimization. To optimize your enjoyment of the DMVR Experience, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the applicable system requirements, virtual reality headsets, high performance computers (“Performance Computers”) and other VR support devices as well as any descriptions about the optimal viewing environment for the Content that may be displayed at the site where you downloaded the DMVR App.
8. Territory. The DMVR Experience is available for use by consumers residing in the United States and certain of its territories and protectorates only (the “Territory”).
9. Warnings: Before using the DMVR Experience, please read the health and safety warnings that are accessible by clicking here.
10. Customer Support. For Customer Support assistance, please send an email to Support@DisneyMoviesVR.com.
11. Unavailability. The DMVR Experience may not be available: (i) during any maintenance or update periods, any power or server outages; (ii) as a result of war, riots, strikes, social unrest; or (iii) as a result of other matters beyond our control.
13. Export Restrictions. You acknowledge that the DMVR App and the Content are subject to U.S. export jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the DMVR App and the Content, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments.
15. Third Party Software. This application was created using Unity 5.3. Portions of this application © 2005 – 2016 Unity Technologies.
18. Fees and Internet Connection. In order to download or stream Content via the DMVR App you must have Internet access. You are solely responsible for determining and paying any fees, charges or taxes in connection with your use of the DMVR Experience including, without limitation, those imposed by any Internet service provider, carrier or governmental entity.
19. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY; LIABILITY LIMITATION. The DMVR Experience is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Disney, its affiliates, licensors, agents and service providers (the “Disney Parties”) each expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions, express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, availability, security, compatibility, satisfactory quality and noninfringement, and their equivalents under the laws of any jurisdiction. You also acknowledge and agree that the Disney Parties do not warrant that the DMVR Experience the Content and Service will be without errors, viruses or other harmful components. The Disney Parties do not warrant or otherwise state that the DMVR Experience will meet your requirements. You and not the Disney Parties assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction occasioned by use of the DMVR Experience. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall the Disney Parties be liable for any personal injury, or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind that result from the use of, or inability to use the DMVR Experience however caused. The liability limitations in this paragraph apply under any legal theory (tort, contract, breach of warranty, strict liability or otherwise) and even if the Disney Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to you.
21. Choice of Forum. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms or the use of the DMVR Experience that is not subject to arbitration shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in the state or federal courts located in the borough of Manhattan, New York, New York, United States of America and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating such action.
22. Choice of Law. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles.
© 2016 Disney
© 2016 MARVEL
© 2016 & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Used under authorization.