Last Updated: Nov 1, 2017
2. License Grant. Within the Territory (defined below in Section 7) only, Disney grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable, non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license to (a) download, install and use the Coco VR App on a personal, noncommercial use basis, on a Performance Computer (defined below in Section 3) and (b) download, install and use software that updates, modifies or changes the Coco VR App (the "Updates" which are deemed part of the Coco VR App when released). This is a license agreement and not an agreement for sale or assignment.
3. Optimization. To optimize your enjoyment of the Coco VR App, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the applicable system requirements, virtual reality headsets, high performance computers ("Performance Computers") and other VR support devices as well as any descriptions about the optimal viewing environment for the Coco VR that may be displayed at the site where you downloaded the Coco VR App.
7. Territory. The Coco VR App is only available for use by consumers residing in the territories in which it was downloaded from the authorized distributor (the "Territory").
8. Warnings: Before using the Coco VR App, please read the health and safety warnings that are accessible by clicking here.
9. Customer Support. For Customer Support assistance, please send an email to Support@DisneyMoviesVR.com.
10. Unavailability. The Coco VR App may not be available: (a) during any maintenance or update periods, any power or server outages; (b) as a result of war, riots, strikes, social unrest; or (c) as a result of other matters beyond our control.
12. Export Restrictions. You acknowledge that the Coco VR App is subject to U.S. export jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Coco VR App, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments.
14. Third Party Software. The Coco VR App was created using Unity 2017. Portions of this application © 2005 – 2017 Unity Technologies.
17. Fees and Internet Connection. In order to download the Coco VR App you must have Internet access. You are solely responsible for determining and paying any fees, charges or taxes in connection with your use of the Coco VR App including, without limitation, those imposed by any Internet service provider, carrier or governmental entity.
18. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY; LIABILITY LIMITATION. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY; LIABILITY LIMITATION. THE COCO VR APP IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISNEY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AGENTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (THE "DISNEY PARTIES") EACH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THEIR EQUIVALENTS UNDER THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE DISNEY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE COCO VR APP WILL BE WITHOUT ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE DISNEY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT OR OTHERWISE STATE THAT THE COCO VR APP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOU AND NOT THE DISNEY PARTIES ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OCCASIONED BY USE OF THE COCO VR APP. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DISNEY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE COCO VR APP HOWEVER CAUSED. THE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH APPLY UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (TORT, CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF THE DISNEY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
20. Choice of Forum. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms or the use of the Coco VR App that is not subject to arbitration shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in the state or federal courts located in the borough of Manhattan, New York, New York, United States of America and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating such action.
21. Choice of Law. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles.
© 2017 Disney